FabArc Steel Supply, Inc. is an AISC certified fabrication facility located in Oxford, AL. Founded in 1979, FabArc’s two manufacturing plants have a total fabricating area of over 275,000 square feet and a total work force of over 300 highly skilled men and women. This combination has the capacity to produce in excess of 40,000 tons of fabricated steel annually. OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET.
Our supervisors and managers average over twenty-five years experience in the steel fabrication industry. FabArc’s project managers cater to the precise needs and demands of field superintendents and construction project managers. We are prepared to comply immediately with any job condition requiring urgent delivery to any of our job sites. FabArc is intently geared to support a “fast track project.” When time is of the essence, FabArc’s full staff is at its very best. FabArc takes pleasure in performing extraordinary service.
FabArc’s financial strength and excellent credit rating enables us to purchase raw materials from the most competitive sources. This combined with our skilled work force and modern facilities insure that our clients receive the most competitive pricing available in the market today. This in turn leads to a very healthy repeat customer base that is at the heart of our organization.
- Over 275,000 square feet of fabricating area
- Over 70 tons of single lift capacity
- Four new CNC saw and drill systems with automatic measuring devices
- The most modern line of plasma punch and plate duplicators available
- Two shot blast machines
- Two camber machines
- CNC horizontal boring/milling machine
- Rail siding on site
- Fleet of over 60 trailers
- Bar-Coded Inventory, Production Control and Shipping
- Over 300 highly skilled employees
- Supervisors and managers average over 25 years experience each
- Unparalleled project management staff
Pre-approved $75 million single project and $150 million aggregate bonding capacity
Current production capacity is over 40,000 tons annually-Alabama
- EMR '17 = 0.79
- EMR '16 = 0.70
- EMR '15 = 0.58